Thursday, August 12, 2010

WITHERED MOON

           Stars fill the silver skies.
                                    In my dream
                                    of the sea,
                                    you came to me.

                                    Calling through the tides.
                                    Restless breeze,
                                    hear my plea.
                                    I yearn to be…

              Refrain:
                                    Free…
                                    In your arms
                                    tonight, baby.
                                    Cast away this lonely battle.
                                    Tell me that it’s you
                                    and set me
                                    Free…


                                    Cold fire in the night.
                                    Touched my tears
                                    as you walk
                                    away from me.

                                    Now we say goodbye.
                                    Withered moon
                                    waves in blue.
                                    If I only knew…

                                   
                       


Oct 16, 2007
4:32am
Base
Y.V. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment