Thursday, August 12, 2010

DREAMSCAPING


I can only look forward
To the day
When starin’ at the
Sunset is enough;
My skin adored
Under the stars,
Seafoam, crawling
Through the sand
Under my ample
Willing frame.

Will I ever see the day
When my caramel
Tanned shoulders
Peek gracefully through
Soft sheer white
Linen as I awake
From making love through
Hours on end,
Drunken on daydreams;
Revived yet again
To be taken away
In exaltation.

Will the day ever come
When the only noise
In my head
Are burning dreams
Of conquering
your island;
Docking gently on
Its warmth,
Slowly caressing
Its velvet sands
With my eager hands
Kneading every
Bit and morsel
Closer to my bosoms.

 Oh, the day is yet to come
When the only rush
That exhausts me
Is that of unceasing
Pleasure of your
Fire down my lips;
The dance of your
Fingers upon my hips…
And mountains risin’
Before my eyes.

Until then,
The sweat upon my brow
Has yet to fill up my
jar of dreams
of you...
Soon, my love,
That day
Shall
Come.



8:02PM
14 March 2007
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment