Thursday, August 12, 2010

THE SECRET LITANY


                        It is that first drop
                                    Of rain
                                    That kisses my skin
                                    Making me steam…
                                    Hear me scream
                                    Thy name from within.
                                    Boasting wind
                                    That blows from sea,
                                    Setting me free…
                                    Your deep, eager fingers
                                    I fervently dream.

                        Showers of fire
                                    From thy ardent lips
                                    Run me over…
                                    Shivers down my hips.
                                    Kisses wild I give
                                    Upon thy tips
                                    Crystalline…
                                    And what famished,
                                    Fervid licks.

                        And thoughts of you begin
                                    To precipitate
                                    Ever so slowly,
                                    Unabashedly flowing…
                                    Conjuring the mad
                                    Blue moons of the restless,
                                    Roused in the secret litany.


YVA
1:29AM
07 Aug 2008
Mt. Makiling
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment