Thursday, August 12, 2010

A TOAST MOST SURREAL

Strange wine that takes me
To the throes of divine cummings
And uncouth images of lustful bliss…

Vicious taste that stings my tongue boldly,
This bitter-sweet passion
Jolting the very core of me.

Dare now I take a tempting sip of you;
Letting you glide warmly
Down my throat,
Letting you take over my senses…
Intoxicated…

And so tonight, the harvest of the blanketed mind
Is to disarm myself lush,
Warmly naked
In your bed…
Shall I begin?

Surreal now how the room dances
To the music only deep thought hears.
The beat, seducing me…
And I sway…
My hips moving to its every call…

Let all four corners swirl and hurl in my head
` with my eyes closed
as I remain standing still
in my subliminal will
of consuming this entire bottle of you.

Splendid sensual rapture…

No comments:

Post a Comment